Online Coaching Network
We have a passion for unleashing scattered servants; ordinary people who show up in their community and demonstrate the kingdom with compassionate authority. We want to see everyone, everyday, everywhere releasing and proclaiming the good news of Jesus in a way that leads their community into life. And we want to see it happen through the local church.
What is the Online Coaching Network?
- Monthly course for church staff/leadership that runs for six consecutive months, and is open to churches from any denomination in any location.
- Each month, you can gather with your team to listen to the pre-recorded 90 minute seminar from Alan. This is accompanied with session notes to help you unpack the topic.
- Alongside this, you will receive bonus material to help further your thinking, such as MP3 teachings, transcripts and other material
- You will also have direct access to Alan via email so that you can ask questions relevant to your development and the specific issues you are facing in your context.
- We recognise that church life can be busy therefore you can access the material with your team at any point during the month.
How it works?
After signing up, we will be in touch to give you step by step instructions of how you can access the material. On the first of each month, you will be emailed a link and a password and then you can chose the time you engage with the new topic with your team.
What is the cost?
The cost for the full six month's access to the network is £500 per church. You can also sign up for 'Online Coaching Network Plus' where you and four others can access Alan's premium 'Coaching Connect' community during those six month's also. The cost is £750 per church (a saving of £300).
What topics are covered?
Throughout our time together we will cover the following topics:
- Creating and Sustaining a Missional Culture
- Growing Gathered Environments
- Stewarding the Supernatural with special guest, Mark Marx
- Leading our Communities into Life
- Worship with special guest, Kathryn Scott
- Rethinking Discipleship
When does it begin?
Our next full coaching network begins in March 2016 and runs until August 2016.
What have others said about their coaching network experience?
How do I Sign Up?
You can sign up by selecting the package you want at the side. We will then be in touch to let you know how to access the first month's topic. If you have any more questions about the network, please click below: